RN Fellowship Information - East Community: St. Louis, Jefferson, Washington, Lincoln
- You are welcome to apply online 6 months before you graduate.
- In the education section of the application, please state that you have not graduated yet if applicable, but please be sure to note your expected graduation date.
- Please allow 30 - 45 minutes to complete the application and another 30 - 45 minutes to take the Talent Online Assessment (TOA). The assessment must be completed for your application to be considered. You will only take this assessment one time, no matter how many positions you apply for in the future.
- You should receive a response from a member of our recruitment team within 1-week to discuss next steps if selected to move forward.
What titles do I search for entry level nursing positions?
- St. Louis – Clinical Nurse, Registered Nurse-GN
- Jefferson – Registered Nurse, Graduate Nurse
- Washington & Lincoln – Registered Nurse, Registered Nurse-GN
- Mercy’s Fellowship Programs are a combination of classroom training and clinical training. The programs typically range from 8-16 weeks. You will be compensated while completing the fellowship.
- New grads should expect to work the eve/night shift (7:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m.) once the fellowship is complete.
- Please only apply for areas that truly interest you – the fellowship programs require a two-year commitment so keep that in mind when applying.
- New graduates: You must graduate with your nursing degree prior to the fellowship start date in order to be considered. We require a RN License in the State of MO or must obtain within 90 days of your graduation date.
- RN Loan Forgiveness Program to aide in paying off your student loan debt. Up to $5,000 per year over a period of 4 ½ years ($20,000). Must graduate with the past 12-months of beginning employment with Mercy to qualify.
- Up to $2,000 annually for Tuition Reimbursement.
- RN to BSN Bridging Program to assist in the pursuit of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Shift Differential and BSN Differential Incentive Pay.
For more information, please contact:
Mercy Hospital – St. Louis (St. Louis, MO)
Brittany Beckley - Recruiter for Trauma, Critical Care & Heart Hospital
Stephanie Royer - Senior Recruiter for Children's Hospital, Women's Services, Float Pool & Behavioral Health
Austin Lambert - Recruiter for Med Surg, Oncology, Ortho, Neuro, Trauma and Urgent Care
Amanda Austin - Senior Recruiter for Emergency Department and OR
Kristyn McKee - Recruiter for PCA's, PCT's and Patient Sitter positions
Mercy Hospital – Jefferson (Festus/Crystal City, MO)
Ben Reed - Recruiter
Mercy Hospital – Washington (Washington, MO)
Nicole Ross - Recruiter
Mercy Hospital – Lincoln (Troy, MO)
Theresa Kelly - Recruiter
Mercy Hospital – South (St. Louis, MO)
Michelle Simmonds - Recruiter for Critical Care, Rehab, Behavioral Health, and Women's Services
Mackenzie Williams - Recruiter for Med Surg, Oncology, Neuro, General Surgery, Ortho, Emergency Department, OR, GI, and CVOR