Mercy Learning Center for New Graduates at Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City
Mercy is the only hospital in Oklahoma to use a Learning Center designed to help new graduate nurses transition into the nursing profession, and to support experienced nurses as they begin their Mercy Career. In the Learning Center, core competencies, professional attributes and simulation of nursing events can increase confidence, competence and job satisfaction. New graduate nurses are placed in the Nurse Residency Program for ongoing support and learning. Your future is bright at Mercy!
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I apply?
- You're welcome to apply online at https://careers.mercy.net/ any time during your last semester of nursing school
- If you have not yet graduated, please note your expected graduation date in the Education section of the application.
- Please allow 30 - 45 minutes to complete the application and another 30 - 45 minutes to take the Talent Online Assessment (TOA). The assessment must be completed for your application to be considered. You will only take this assessment one time, no matter how many positions you apply for in the future.
What title do I search for entry level nursing positions?
- RN, New Graduate*
Please only apply to positions to which you meet the MINIMUM qualifications. If “years of experience” is not specified in the minimum qualifications, you can apply to that position.
*For Mercy locations outside of Oklahoma City, Ada, Ardmore, Kingfisher, Guthrie and Watonga, search for any RN position and apply only to positions for which you qualify.
- We will contact you if you are selected to start the interview process. Your top three areas of interest will be discussed at the time of the interview. New nurses will have an opportunity to rotate through several areas of interest to determine the best fit as a new Mercy nurse.
- Please allow two to four weeks for the interview process. We appreciate your patience as we review the applicants.
- Once you’ve submitted your application, you can check its status online any time at https://careers.mercy.net/
For more information, please contact: