Your health, well-being and development are important to you, and they are equally valuable to Mercy. Mercy co-workers enjoy a variety of benefits that allow them to take care of themselves and their loved ones. Mercy’s benefit program is designed to support your personal health and well-being, offer market-competitive coverage and fulfill our call to be responsible stewards of Mercy’s resources. Both full-time and part-time co-workers (working at least 48 hours per pay period) are eligible for a variety of benefits from day one.
- Day-one comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance for full-time and part-time co-workers
- Mercy-paid life insurance for full-time co-workers
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Long-term disability coverage (LTD)
- Short-term disability coverage (STD)
- Paid Time Off (vacation, holiday and sick paid time off)
- Paid Parental Leave for up to 2 weeks of paid time off that allows new parents the flexibility and peace of mind to bond with their child and adjust to a new family situation
- Retirement program – 401K that includes an employer match plus an employer contribution based on years of service
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for full-time and part-time co-workers and their immediate family members
- Tuition and Professional Development Reimbursement for full-time and part-time co-workers and their immediate family members
- University Partner Discounts
- Identity Theft Protection
- Co-worker Perks – Discounts and Rewards for being a Mercy co-worker'