Mercy’s benefit program is designed to support your personal health and well-being, offer market-competitive coverage and fulfill our call to be responsible stewards of Mercy’s resources. Both full-time and part-time co-workers (working at least 48 hours per pay period) are eligible for a variety of benefits from day one.
Mercy offers Paid Parental Leave which is up to two weeks of paid time off that allows new (birth, adoptive, foster) parents the flexibility and peace of mind to bond with their child and adjust to a new family situation.
Healthification is a unique wellness initiative for Mercy co-workers with a focus on being healthy in fun and interactive ways. Co-workers and their spouses can earn up to $100 each quarter by participating in activities, in addition, co-workers can save money on their medical plan premiums through an annual health evaluation.
- Medical – Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) – Discovery Benefits
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) – Securian
- Long-Term Disability (LTD) – Cigna
- Short-Term Disability – Cigna
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Identity Theft Protection – LifeLock
- Legal Assistance – Hyatt Legal
- Co-worker Perks – Discount and Rewards for being a Mercy co-worker