- Graduate degree from an accredited master's-level program (MHA, MBA or equivalent) prior to the start of the fellowship*
- Demonstrated experience using advanced Excel features and statistical methods
- Outstanding communication skills with all levels of management and personnel (oral, written, and presentation)
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse groups
- Past experience in healthcare preferred
*Typically, a clinical degree such as an MD, RN, or other clinical discipline is not a common career background of our administrative fellows. However, we appreciate the diverse skills and work experience of these applicants so we welcome them if they have a strong interest in a career path committed to healthcare management.
- CV / Resume
- Cover Letter
- Personal Statement (not to exceed one  page)
- Undergraduate Transcripts*
- Official Graduate School Transcript**
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
- 1 Academic
- 1 Professional
- 1 Other (Academic, professional or letter from program director)
*Please provide a scanned or electronic copy of your official undergraduate transcripts
**Transcripts should be sent directly from your registrar's office to NAFCAS
- Apply via the NAFCAS portal at nafcas.liaisoncas.org
- Application deadline: OCTOBER 1, 2020*
- Official Acceptance Date: NOVEMBER 12, 2020
- Fellowship Start Date: July 2021
*Formal offers can be made any time after October 1, 2020, however, applicants are not required to accept an offer until November 12, 2020.
NOTE: Applicants may only hold one offer at a time.